Quick and Easy Homemade Meatballs
Today, I had one of my mommy friends over for a lunch/playdate. I always try to cook something new each time we get together. After I’ve already exhausted chicken everything. I saw ground beef and instantly thought of Meatball Parmesan Subs. These meatballs are so versatile and can be not only used on a sandwich, but spaghetti and meatballs.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredient and mix until combined. Don't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and really use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Form the balls into 1½ inch balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet (make about 20-25 meatballs).
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven. Add to your favorite tomato sauce and Enjoy!